Every Monday I offer Mystery Monday Stamping on my YouTube Channel at 7:00 PM Central. Not only do we have a great time making a handmade card but we have so much fun and share a lot of laughs. AND you end up with a card layout you can use over and over. Plus, after the Mystery is solved I give you the clues on my blog for you to print off to make the card again.
What is Mystery Stamping?
I give you clues each week to make a card. It’s as simple as that! And you have fun with the Mystery Stampers community!
Use the supplies you already have in your craft stash! There is no right or wrong way to do Mystery Monday Stamping and if you need to go roque that is encouraged.
How do i get started?
- Make sure you are signed up to my newsletter. Look in the right hand sidebar for the ‘Subscribe’ box.
- Join my Monday Mystery Stampers Facebook Group
- Every SUNDAY I post the 1st clue (a list of supplies you need to gather). You will get an email if you sign up to my newsletter and/or visit my Facebook page to get that clue.
- Join me LIVE on Monday on YouTube
YouTube Option: Time: Eastern: 8:00 PM, Central – 7:00 PM, Mountain – 6:00 PM, Pacific – 5:00 PM
Make sure you subscribe to my channel and click the ‘bell’ icon so that you get notified when I’m live. You need to be logged into YouTube to comment and ask questions while I am Live.
Invite your crafty friends to join you and share the video. It’s a fun way to stamp virtually with others! If you miss me Live you can always watch and play along on the replay!
If you would like one of the mystery stamping shirts you can check them out here
View Past Mystery Stamping Cards!
- Chic Simple Card Making Ideas You Can Make in Minutes
- How to Make A Greeting Card With A Simple Layout
- Scrap Paper Cards You Can Make With An Adorable Focal Point
- Paper Pumpkin Inspiration: How to Level Up Your Card Making Kits
- Looking For Some Creative Cards to DIY? Try This Easy Card Layout
- Beautiful Handmade Cards: How I Make 2 Cards at One Time
- Double Flap Fold Card: I Promise You Can Make This Greeting Card Quickly
- What Can You Do With Triangle Paper Scraps? Make a Fun Handmade Card!
- NEW Stampin’ Up! In-Colors Make What? A Fabulous Greeting Card!
- Crossover Gate Fold Card: How To Add Charm To Your Greeting Card
I am happy to say that I am now sharing the clues in PDF form for you!
People Love Mystery Stamping Read Some of The Testimonials
I absolutely love Mystery Stamping. It is so much fun and I love making the Cards with you. Please keep on doing this for us. I look forward to this every week.
Mystery Stamping, is what makes Mondays a day to look forward to. A place where there is no right or wrong to what you are supposed to do. Where “going rouge” is perfectly okay to do in Mystery Stamping. There’s no pressure at all. Don’t have a particular supply item? Use what you have. I Mystery Stamping.
What a GREAT way to start the week! Using my own supplies, re-loving those old stamp sets that I’ve forgotten about, and finding new ways to use my stash-ALL GREAT reasons to love Monday’s! Thank you Sharon, for reminding us that “going rogue” isn’t a bad thing…it’s a license to be creative on our own.
I love it! Mystery Stamping helps me think outside the box. It’s made me realize I have some creativity – not just the ability to CASE & recreate. I’ve had some miserable”fails” and some, ‘WOW. I did that’!! I love to get the supplies ready Sunday night and start my Mondays with your sweet energetic personality.