I offer Mystery Monday Stamping on my YouTube Channel at 7:00 PM Central to everyone twice a month. Not only do we have a great time making a handmade card but we have so much fun and share a lot of laughs. And you end up with a card layout you can use over and over. Plus, after the Mystery is solved I give you the clues on my blog for you to print off to make the card again.
How do I do Mystery Stamping?
Use the supplies you already have in your craft stash! I will give you clues during the YouTube Live to make a card. It’s as simple as that! And you have fun with the Mystery Stampers community! There is no right or wrong way to do Mystery Monday Stamping and if you need to go rogue that is encouraged!
I offer Mystery Stamping on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month and it is open to everyone to enjoy! I have offered it every Monday for almost 4 years and decided to change it up a bit!
Invite your crafty friends to join you and share the video. It’s a fun way to stamp virtually with others! If you miss me Live you can always watch and play along on the replay!
On the second Monday of the month, I offer a Special VIP Mystery Stamping event for everyone who purchases $50 or more from me during the previous month!
During the VIP Mystery Stamping event, the cards are typically more stepped up to allow you to learn new fun folds or techniques. There could be a Prize Patrol or a Mystery Guest you just don’t know what fun things I have up my sleeve!
You can place an order for your Stampin’ Up! supplies HERE to be invited the next month to the VIP Mystery Stamping Event!
How do i get started?
- Make sure you are signed up for my newsletter. Look in the right-hand sidebar for the ‘Subscribe’ box.
- Join my Monday Mystery Stampers Facebook Group
- Every SUNDAY before Mystery Stamping I post the 1st clue (a list of supplies you need to gather). You will get an email if you sign up for my newsletter and/or visit my Facebook page to get that clue.
- Join me LIVE on Monday on YouTube
YouTube Option: Time: Eastern: 8:00 PM, Central – 7:00 PM, Mountain – 6:00 PM, Pacific – 5:00 PM
Make sure you subscribe to my channel and click the ‘bell’ icon so that you get notified when I’m live. You need to be logged into YouTube to comment and ask questions while I am Live.
View Past Mystery Stamping Cards!
- Easy Card Making! Unlock the Power of Designer Series Paper
- A Simple Thank You Card Made With A Personal Touch
- How Do Stampers Make An Easy Yet Striking Mystery Thank You Card?
- Make A Card Easy & Beautiful The Mystery Stamping Way
- How To Make A Card The Easy & Beautiful Way
- Easy Christmas Cards: The Effortless Way To Make Quick Cards
- Love A Winter Wonderland Scene? Make A Snowflake Christmas Card
- This Is How You Take A Simple Layout & Quickly Make A Cheerful Card
- What Is Beautiful And Has A Unique Fold? This Offset Gatefold Card!
- Stress Free Card Making Wins The Day With This Easy Design Idea
- Elegant Christmas Cards To DIY | A Simple Seasonal Craft Idea
- Want To See The Elements of An Easy Christmas Card Design?
I am happy to say that I am now sharing the clues in PDF form for you!
People Love Mystery Stamping Read Some of The Testimonials
I absolutely love Mystery Stamping. It is so much fun and I love making the Cards with you. Please keep on doing this for us. I look forward to this every week.
Mystery Stamping, is what makes Mondays a day to look forward to. A place where there is no right or wrong to what you are supposed to do. Where “going rouge” is perfectly okay to do in Mystery Stamping. There’s no pressure at all. Don’t have a particular supply item? Use what you have. I Mystery Stamping.
What a GREAT way to start the week! Using my own supplies, re-loving those old stamp sets that I’ve forgotten about, and finding new ways to use my stash-ALL GREAT reasons to love Monday’s! Thank you Sharon, for reminding us that “going rogue” isn’t a bad thing…it’s a license to be creative on our own.
I love it! Mystery Stamping helps me think outside the box. It’s made me realize I have some creativity – not just the ability to CASE & recreate. I’ve had some miserable”fails” and some, ‘WOW. I did that’!! I love to get the supplies ready Sunday night and start my Mondays with your sweet energetic personality.