I can’t wait to teach y’all this Fun Technique using Ink Pads! I absolutely love techniques and get so excited when I learn a new one! I have three different examples today that will give you a good idea of the different ways you can use this.
Join me for this Fun Inking Technique. Grab some ink pads and give it a try! I will share with you several different ideas to inspire you to use this technique! If you want to gather the supplies you need to Stamp Along with the video I have the information and a FREE download for you below!
Watch this video to learn how I created
How to do the Inking Technique
- Get three ink pads in your choice of colors (I used Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, and Garden Green)
- Lightly drag the first ink pad color across the Basic White Cardstock as shown on the video.
- Turn the cardstock and drag the second ink pad color across the Basic White Cardstock and repeat the process with the third color.
- Use any shape dies to cut out the inked-up cardstock!
This was my first attempt at this Inking Technique and was going to simply share that with you but then realized I wondered what it would be like if I stamped and then used the dies to cut them out using the same technique!
On this card I stamped first with Granny Apple Green ink then I did the technique and loved it! It was unique to me because with the technique you don’t see the white around the stamped image when I die-cut it out.
Trying it again using Garden Green gives it a different look.
Of course, I had to try it with different colors and dies so that I could share it with y’all! I chose the ink pad colors of Lemon Lolly, Calypso Coral, and Petal Pink and cut out the inked background with Cheerful Daisy Dies! The possibilities are endless and it gives more value to your stamps and dies!
Below is a FREE DOWNLOAD; it’s my way of thanking you for visiting my blog!
Follow me on Pinterest and save this XXXX to your favorite card-making boards so you can quickly find it in the future.
Monthly Host Code is at the top of the Blog
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You can still track your points for any order over $50.
Did you know that when you join my Newsletter you get 2 Project instructions for FREE each week?
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Shopping Spree on me Thank You Program – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook