Today I am sharing a fun layout using small pieces of Designer Series Papers for this Mystery Card. Mystery Stamping is so popular for so many reasons! I encourage everyone to join us by using what you have at home. And I know that we all hang on to those bits of Designer Series paper hoping to be able to use it one day.
Watch this video to learn how i created
I am sharing the supplies I used but in Mystery Stamping everyone is encouraged to use what they have!
- Biggest Wish Stamp Set
- One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper – Online Exclusive
- Loose Silver Sequins
- Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems
- Basic White Thick Cardstock
- Petal Pink Cardstock
- Misty Moonlight Ink pad
On Sunday this is CLUE #1 that everyone received in their email
- Basic White Cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Designer Series Paper – You will need a total of 6 pieces
- (3) 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”
- (2) 1 ¼” x 2 1/2”
- (1) 1” x 1 ¼”
- Colored Cardstock 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- White Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Colored Cardstock – 2” x 2”
- Basic White Scrap
- Stamps – Images and Sentiment
Liquid glue is recommended for this project
Below is a FREE DOWNLOAD; it’s my way of thanking you for visiting my blog!
Follow me on Pinterest and save this XXXX to your favorite card-making boards so you can quickly find it in the future.
Did you know that when you join my Newsletter you get 2 Project instructions for FREE each week?
Monthly Host Code is at the top of the Blog
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You can still track your points for any order over $50.
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Shopping Spree on Me Thank You Program – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook