Ready to see a layered card sketch that will leave you thinking tranquil thoughts? It’s a handmade card idea you can use over and over.
Sometimes you just need a card to let someone know that you have been thinking of them. So, I dug out my ‘Tranquil Thoughts’ stamp and used this layered card sketch to create this design idea.
Stampin’ Up! also offers dies to bundle with the stamp set called ‘Tranquil Dies’. I recommend you purchase the bundle so you save 10%!
I “framed” the flowers and used Dimensionals between all of the layers. The ‘Stitched Shaped Dies’ were perfect for my ‘frame’
Layered Card Sketch measurements:
- Basic White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″ and 3 ¾” x 5”, 3/4″ 2 7/8″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1″ x 3 1/8″ and scrap for frame
- Old Olive Cardstock – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, 7/8″ x 3″
- Scraps of Old Olive and Basic White to use with Stitched Shapes Square Dies
Layered Card Sketch Idea | Video Tutorial
What element was your favorite on this layered card? Share below!
Stamping the Envelope to coordinate really finished off my project!
I used the ‘Scripty 3D Embossing Folder’ to add texture to the layers.
Make sure you join me for the next Live project on Thursday night at 7:00 PM Central!
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook