Check out these 2 easy thank you cards you can make surprisingly quick. These DIY cards and bright and cheerful too.
You can learn how to make thank you cards super quick with just a few inks, a stamp set, and cardstock. This ‘simple stamping’ is perfect for beginning card makers or anyone who is short on time.
You can change the greeting and make these cards for any other occasion too.
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock (2) 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap
Thank you cards you can make easily and quick | Video Tutorial
Did you love learning how to make these thank you cards?
I created my own Designer Series Paper using the Heart to Heart Stamp set by Stampin’ Up!,
The inks I used for these thank you cards were Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz!
The ‘Happy Thoughts’ Stamp set (my new favorite) was perfect for both of these thank you cards. So many sentiments for the outside and inside of cards or great for other paper crafting projects and scrapbooking too.
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook