I’ve got Lots of Heart Greeting Cards that will inspire you. You could make these as Valentine cards but I made these greeting cards for lots of occasions beyond that!
We don’t always need a holiday to brighten someone’s day so send these beautiful greeting cards any day!
Let me tell ‘ya, the Stampin’ Up! Lots of Heart Bundle gave me several hours of paper crafting fun. I’ve got a fun fold card to share with you with classic black, white and a pop of red and more!
Need a Valentine card? You can easily turn this greeting card into one just by changing the sentiment.
The ‘True Love’ Designer paper is also the star of the show in this first card with it’s classic polka dot pattern. Don’t miss it—it’s in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. One side has floral patterns in black and white but the flip side has all sorts of great everyday patterns to use on your greeting cards and scrapbook pages.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, scored at 5 ½”
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 ½” x 8”, scored at 4”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”
- True Love Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”
- True Love Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- True Love Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Scraps of Real Red, Basic Black and Basic White for Heart, Floral Die Cut and sentiment layers
Lots of Heart Greeting Cards:
Fun Folds can be used with any Designer Series and stamps. I knew I wanted a Fun Fold Thank You card so I made my card base then searched for stamps. How do you begin making a card? A fold? A stamp set? Color of Designer Series Paper? Heck sometimes Ribbon inspires me!
Need a simple card? I gotcha ccovered! Take the ‘Oh So Ombre’ Designer Series Paper that you can get for FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration (January – February 2021) cut it to 4″ x 5 1/4″
Then, add some love with the hearts! In the die set there are 2 hearts that will cut a thin frame for you. My sentiment fit perfectly inside stamped with Bermuda Bay Classic Ink. Lots of heart greeting card there am I right?!
This Lots of Heart greeting card needed something shiny and romantic so I pulled out the ‘Love You Always Foil sheets’ and cut my large heart plus three small hearts.
You can stamp the row of hearts with Rococo Rose on the designer paper (cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″).
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook