I love sharing fun cards! This is a fun fold triangle card you can make with a simple method. You can even make 2 Birthday cards at once!
I’m featuring the Stampin’ Up! ‘Happiest of Birthdays’ Stamp Set with this card video. With this simple method and easy instructions you will be making these cards for every occasion, not just birthdays!
Want to make your fun fold triangle card super cute? Use the ‘Flowers for Every Season’ Designer Series Papers; they are perfect year round!
I made my triangle fun fold cards as birthdays card as we need those year round but think about other special occasions you could make these for; like anniversaries, weddings, thank you cards and more!
Fun Fold Triangle Card Tutorial:
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
On the video I showed how to score the 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock, then cut on the diagonal to get two out of the cardstock. You will need to remove the scoring blade as the cardstock doesn’t fit with it still in. Make sure you put that in a safe place!
Want to remember this Triangle fun fold Card? pin the image below!
- Cardstock – 8 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Papers 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scrap Whisper White and Scrap Cardstock to cut with Stitched Rectangle Dies
Click on Easy Button image below to see the supply list or visit www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
December Host Code is BAWQKRMF
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook