The Creativate Team is Thrilled to bring you another Online Retreat.!!! You can begin registration TODAY! Spend the day being inspired!
These retreats have been a huge inspiration to those who have attended! The comments come in all of the time from the last retreats! This is our Fourth One to offer to other stampers besides our teams!
Meet the creativeate team!
|The Creativate Team is comprised of 5 top Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator leaders totaling over 100 years of combined Stampin’ Up! experience! Now that’s a lot of stamps, paper and ink that has been used by us! We established the “Creativate Team” over 5 years ago to collectively support our stamping teams. But now we are sharing our excitement of working together not only with our teams, but with you–our customers. Join myself, Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Lisa Curcio and Jackie Bolhuis for this exclusive event.. We have a ton of super fun ideas to share with you!|
|This blog post has all the information (and sorry, it’s a bit long) but I wanted to make sure you had all the details so that you can join the fun!|
This is an ONLINE event that will take place in a private Facebook Group. You will receive an email invitation about 2 weeks before the retreat with the details and link to join the group.
- PLEASE NOTE: The invitation to join the facebook group, as well as any other communication will be sent to the email address that is on the payment when you register. Make sure that is your current email so you don’t miss anything.
- The day will be filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join live, that’s OK. Once you join the group you will have access to the group and can go back to it anytime and watch everything.
- LIVE event will happen on Saturday, October 3, 2020 beginning at 10am Eastern Time
- We will post an approximate schedule as to when we will be going live to help you better be able to tune in live if you want to.
- There will be at least 10 different live (or video) stamping presentations! After each presentation we will also share a written tutorial for the projects that you can download!
- Note: all measurements on the tutorials will be inches, unfortunately will not be able to convert to metric for you, but I am sure you can do this if you’d rather have the metric.
- About a week after the retreat you will receive an email with links to every project tutorial and video so that you can easily go back and download them and/or watch all the videos.
- Don’t Use Facebook? That’s OK–you can still register and just wait until we send you the access to all the tutorials & videos!
- There will also be a MYSTERY STAMPING project. This is a super fun time where you stamp along with us not knowing what you are making! We have been doing this for a couple of years with our demonstrator teams and now want to share with you too!
- And yes…..since this is VIRTUAL, you can join us from anyplace in the world!
- 10+ Stamping Presentations, each with several projects
- All written tutorials for the projects + links to videos for unlimited viewing
- Unlimited access to the Facebook Group
- Prize Drawings
- Opportunity to share your own creativity as you use our ideas to make your own projects
- Email giving you access to download all tutorials and watch all videos about a week after the event (perfect if you don’t want to participate on Facebook)
***IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS***The email address that is on your PayPal/registration payment is the email address that I will send all communication to. This includes the invite to the facebook group as well as the tutorials. If you prefer to use a different emailed, you MUST let me know so that you don’t miss any of my communication in regards to the retreat. *****If your email is different than the PayPal email PLEASE EMAIL ME and give me your correct email.
If you do not use PayPal I can register you manually simply contact me
***IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FACEBOOK PROFILE NAME***If the name on your facebook account is different than the name on your Paypal/registration, again, you MUST let me know. If these names don’t match and you don’t let me know, I won’t be able to approve you to join the retreat facebook group.
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects are designed to be “generic” in nature so that you can use any stamps, inks and papers that you have. That way we know that everyone will be able to make what we share!
- Will I be stamping with you? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, the presentations are not designed for you to stamp “right with us.” We will share the projects, teach you how to make them, then after we are done we will post the tutorial. The tutorial will have all the supplies, cutting dimensions and instructions. This will make it easy for you to create at your own speed with your own supplies. This format also allows you to start and stop the video all you want to make it easy to follow along.
- What if I am not available the day of the retreat? Or the time zone doesn’t work? That is the beauty of a Facebook Group–you can go to the group anytime and watch all the replays if you missed us when we are live. You will have access to the FB group forever and can always find the Videos and Tutorials there.
- I am not on Facebook, (or what if I struggle with Facebook?) Can I still register? YES. Still register and be patient and on or about January 22, 2021 you will receive an email from me with links to all of the tutorials and all of the videos. Make sure you print those off as my system can not store them indefinitely.
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? YES! We love sharing with other demonstrators!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the US? YES! However, you won’t be able to win a prize as we can only mail those within the US.