Want an easy DIY handmade card that can bring lasting joy to any family member or friend? This card layout is one you can create in minutes and you’ll use it over and over again.
This easy handmade card starts off with a 2” x 2” pieces of Designer Series Paper and a cardstock base where I stamped my own background pattern!
Mystery Stampers received the clues via email —a list of supplies they would need—to make this simple card. Then, they joined me on YouTube for the remaining steps to complete their card. The fun with mystery stamping is that people interpret the clues differently or ‘see’ unique possibilities to DIY their card so the cards can look totally different even if we all start with a similar ‘base’.
EASY DIY HANDMADE CARD | Video Tutorial
Ready to make an easy DIY handmade card? What occasion will you make your card for? What designer paper can you envision with this layout? I’m anxious to read your thoughts!
EASY DIY HANDMADE CARD SUPPLY LIST:
- Lasting Joy Stamp Set
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″, scrap for circle layer
- Basic White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for inside), 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ for banner, scrap for circle
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper – (4) 2″ x 2″
- Misty Moonlight 3/8″ Inner Braid Ribbon
- Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Circle punches – 1 3/4″ & 2″
What not to do!
As I was creating my card I really wanted to use the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper (Online Exclusive) but quickly realized that this beautiful pattern would not work because I was going to cover up too much of the design with the banner and circle sentiment layers. So if you make this week’s Mystery Monday Card make sure you think about that before cutting your DSP!
Below is This week’s Mystery Monday Stamping Clues FREE DOWNLOAD; it’s my way of thanking you for visiting my blog!
Follow me on Pinterest and save this Easy DIY Handmade Card idea to your favorite paper craft boards. You’ll enjoy using this design idea all year long with any of the craft supplies you have on hand!
Did you know that when you join my Newsletter you get 2 Project instructions for FREE each week?
Monthly Host Code is at the top of the Blog
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You can still track your points for any order over $50.
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Shopping Spree on me Thank You Program – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook