Let’s make a Z Fold Easel card for you to send to your friends and family! This is a simple fun fold card that only takes minutes to make. This handmade card features the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic bundle. I was happy to use the coordinating ‘Textured Chic’ Specialty Designer Series Paper because it really made this card pop with its flecks of gold. For more texture, I used the Hive 3D Embossing Folder.
How do you turn the Z Fold into a Z Fold Easel card? Grab your dimensionals or foam dots to pop up a die cut–that will keep your card in the easel position.
The fun part about this card? Make it in a landscape or a portrait view!
Z Fold Easel Card Video Tutorial:
The Z Fold Easel Card is quick to make and great for so many occasions. I made a Thank You card this time but it’s also great for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Christmas, and more!
Would you make a Z Fold Easel card in landscape or portrait mode? I think this would make a great Christmas card sitting on a mantle! Share your thoughts with me!
Regardless of which paper design you choose, your Z Fold Easel card will look totally different based on which paper and stamps you use.
Mystery Stampers made their version of this easel card today after receiving their first clue yesterday (the supply list they needed to make today’s card). Want to join the fun? Sign up for the newsletter so you’ll get the clues emailed to you next Sunday; then join me Live on YouTube Monday 7:pm CT.
- Colored Cardstock – 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ (Don’t score)
- Same Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Different Color Cardstock – 3 3/4″ X 5″ AND 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Different color cardstock – scrap (can be either of the two you have chosen)
- DSP 2 1/2″ X 4″ Your card can be either portrait or landscape
- Basic White 3 ¾” x 5” and scrap
- Embossing Folder
- Die Cutting Machine
- Stamps – Image and greetings
- Paper Trimmer
- Ink – pads and coloring tools if your image stamps need to be colored
- Punches, Dies, Snips
- Paper Trimmer
- Adhesive including Dimensionals and Liquid Glue
You can stamp the seashell on the white cardstock and then add a second seashell that is stamped, embossed with Gold powder, and then die cut to place on top of the first seashell. Finish your Z fold easel card with die-cut seashells cut from Gold Foil cardstock.
The small gold embellishments are Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls; those are only available until January 4, 2023.
Get your FREE DOWNLOAD with all of the Mystery Clues to make this Easel Card step by step; it’s my way of thanking you for visiting my blog!
Follow me on Pinterest and save this Z Fold Easel Card to your favorite fun fold card boards.
NOVEMBER 2022 Host Code is 22SDT2XN
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You can still track your points for any order over $50.
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Shopping Spree on me Thank You Program – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook