Today I have die cut tips plus new holiday card using Winter Woods Bundle that I know you are going to fall in love with like I have! This set is in the brand NEW Holiday catalog that releases publicly September 05, 2018.
The Winter Woods Bundle creates such elegant Christmas Cards! You will find this card easy to make multiples of and everyone who receives it will think you spent hours making it (but you didn’t)!! You will feel so proud to give this handmade greeting card to a family member or friend!
I loved layering the two tress that I cut out with the Framelits. On the video I shared how to die cut these trees along with some die cutting tips and tricks using the Framelits and how I popped out the scalloped areas.
Die Cut Tips Plus New Holiday Card Using Winter Woods Bundle Video Tutorial:
Winter Woods Christmas Card Supplies:
- Winter Woods Bundle (clear or wood mount available)
- Whisper White Thick Card Base – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Silver Foil Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – scrap for trees about 4″ x 4″
- Whisper White – sentiment banner 1 1/4″ x 4″, 2″ x 5 1/4″ for snow bank framelit
- Red Cotton Ribbon – enough to tie into a knot around sentiment banner
- Silver Emboss Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Embossing Buddy
- Heat Tool
- Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Big shot
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
- Red Rhinestones
Winter Woods Christmas Card Assembly
- Use Snow bank framelit and cut the Whisper White 2″ x 5 1/4″, using snips to finish cutting (see video)
- Add the snow bank layer to the Silver Foil layer, run thru the Big Shot with Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Adhere the Silver Foil/Snow bank layer to the Whisper White card base with Snail
- Cut out both trees using framelits, using paper piercer to remove tree with scallops
- Mini Dimensionals were added under the scallops to keep them popped up
- Attach the scalloped tree to solid tree
- Stamp Sentiment with Versamark Ink in the middle of the Whisper White sentiment layer
- Pour Silver Emboss Powder over sentiment, heat set
- Snip a banner tail on the right side
- Tie Red Cotton Ribbon around on the right side of the banner
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the banner layer
- Use snail on the left side of the banner and attach the two trees
- Flip the banner tree layers over and add two more dimensionals to the trees
If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to send you a 2018 Holiday Catalog that launches September 5. Click on the Request A Catalog button at the top and send me your full name and complete US mailing address.
Need anything? Shop online at www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net Remember the Winter Woods bundle can’t be ordered until September 5, 2018
Looking for other card making ideas? Click here and browse!
Did you love today’s card and the die cut tips I shared? Are you excited about the Holiday catalog releasing next week? Comment below and let me know what your favorite feature of today’s card.