You can DIY an adorable ‘Sweet as a Peach’ card with the new Stampin’ Up! bundle. I’ve got ideas for cards + card class offer to share.
My favorite thing to say when someone asks me how I am doing is “I’m just Peachy!” So, naturally I was drawn to the Stampin’ Up! Sweet as a Peach Suite! Of course I love peaches, peach cobbler and peach tea too and now…adorable sweet as a peach cards!
Let me show you how to make a simple card with the Suite of products ‘Sweet as a Peach’ –not only is there a great stamp set but there are coordinating dies, and designer paper in the suite of products.
I had so much fun with this Suite that I made 6 fun fold cards too!
Sweet as a Peach Card Idea + Class Offer Information
What do you think? Is this Sweet as a peach card idea & bundle on your wish list?
This is an easy card to make! I had fun coloring the Peaches using Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad and Calypso Coral applied to the top part of the peach with a Sponge Dauber as you saw on the video!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Large Peach Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, scrap for leaves and peaches
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
You can get the Six Fun Fold Cards Tutorial on my Tutorials store. You will make six different fun fold cards easily with my Tutorial and my Tips and Tricks Video!
If you order the You’re a Peach Suite (Item #155831) I will send it to you for FREE! If you already have the Suite you can purchase it from me HERE
Supplies to make today’s card:
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR APRIL TXDGB9XV
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook