I’ve got 3 ways to make Pansy Petals greeting cards with the new Stampin’ Up! Bundle. Use the die cuts, the stamps, or the designer paper.
While playing with the new Pansy Petals Suite I quickly realized that you can create cards that all look different by using just the dies, just the stamps or just the Designer Series Paper!
The first of the Pansy Petals Greeting cards is my favorite, I think. It uses only the dies and cardstock!
Pansy Petals Greeting Cards 3 Ways | Video Tutorial
3 Ways to make Pansy Petals Greeting Cards? Let me count the ways….
1) Use the die cuts of the petals
2) A combination of stamped and die cuts
3) Don’t stamp at all and instead die cut those beautiful Pansy Petals from the designer paper in the suite
No matter which method you choose your Pansy Petals greeting cards will WOW your friends and family!
Which of these Pansy Petals Greeting Cards is YOUR favorite? I’m super curious!
I had high hopes that this petal and stem would fit on the front but it didn’t so I put it inside the greeting card! I’m in love with how the stamped sentiment looks beside the die cut.
I stamped one of the Pansies on the basic white layer, then stamped the other one on a scrap of piece and die cut it. I overlapped the die cut pansy with the first one. Don’t have the dies? No worries….just cut it out with scissors!
I used 2 Pansies from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Papers for a very quick card! I think I may need more of the DSP!!!
Measurements for all Pansy Greeting cards….
- Colored Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ and 6 1/2″ (add adhesive to the one inch book bind section)
- Colored Cardstock Layer- 3″ x 3 1/4″
- Basic White Layer – 2 3/4″ x 3″
- Colored Cardstock Layer – 4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White Layer – 3 3/4″ x 4″
- Basic White Layer for inside – 4″ x 4 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 4, scraps if making the one with DSP Pansies
- Pansy Petals Suite (includes the Stamp Set, Dies, Designer Series Paper, Bumblebee Trinkets) Item #155810
- Pansy Patch Stamp Set Item #154999
- Pansy Patch Bundle Item #155674
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper Item #155807
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR MAY TSDGB9XV
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook