Let’s make an origami shirt card that will knock their socks off! Ha! It’s a creative handmade card that is easier to make than you might think.
Stampin’ Up! had a sample of this origami shirt card in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog attached to a box. I just had to learn how to make it! Origami has been around forever but I have never been much of one to sit down and really do it. Oh, a few fun things as a kid but never a shirt!
This was not only fun but very easy to make using the ‘Well Suited’ Bundle by Stampin’ Up!. I love to make masculine cards for the guys and I know you always need card design ideas for men.
The Stampin’ Up! Well Suited Bundle immediately drew my attention! Today I am sharing 5 creative card ideas including a gift card holder! But first…let’s start with the origami shirt card!
Origami Shirt Card Video Tutorial:
Do you think making an origami shirt card is difficult? It’s NOT! Let me show you step by step how to make this creative handmade card that will knock his socks off!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link. Click here to watch
Years ago I made a masculine shirt card that to this day is popular on Pinterest and YouTube. But it’s time to update it with some of the best card making supplies that are new and fresh.
To give plenty of room to write a message on the inside of the card I attached the whisper white layer to left side of the jacket.
How about a Gift card holder? You could add the gift card on the back of the shirt, but this way the gift card is not missed!
Simple but still a great card. Notice the tie tack? LOL!
And let’s not forget to represent the guys who don’t wear ties!
Pin the image below to come back to this Origami Shirt Card
Origami shirt card measurements
- Smokey Slate – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Smokey Slate – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps of Designer Series Paper and Silver foil
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″,3/4″ x 1 1/8″
- Basic Black – 1″ x 1 1/4″
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 8″
need anything to make this card?
- Handsomely Suited Bundle #156240
- Well Suited Twine Package #154566
- Well Suited Designer Series Papers – 154562
Head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You will still receive a thank you gift from me too!
January Host Code is DRP67WFS
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE TO OFFER!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook