I’ve got the most adorable DIY Greeting card EVER to share with you today. I know you love learning how to make greeting cards that are cheerful and fun and today’s card will not disappoint.
The Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug is cute as a bug and you’ll love all the greeting card ideas that you can make with this set! This stamp set is a FREE Host Set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog; you can get it when your order total is $300 or more. If your own order total doesn’t meet that threshold then ask me about ways you can reach it and get this adorable set. Better yet, watch the video- I give you lots of information in the video!
Adorable DIY Greeting Card Tutorial:
This Little Ladybug by Stampin’ Up! will have you wanting to make this adorable DIY Greeting Card and Oh, what fun it will be!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Are you ready to make this adorable DIY Greeting Card? Have you used Stampin’ Blends before? I love hearing from you so share your thoughts below!
Adorable DIY Greeting Card: How you can get your set for free
- Adorable DIY Greeting Card Fun Option 1: Get your card making friends and gather together (either in person or online). Your friends can place their orders online after I set up a Host Code for your party. All orders placed that are $50 or more qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item too! Plus, You will receive Host Rewards that you can shop for anything you want! You can CONTACT ME for your own Host Code and I will send you a link to all of the catalog PDF’s or even mail you some catalogs to give to your friends. This is all done virtually you don’t have to even clean your house or serve refreshments, unless you want to!
- Adorable DIY Greeting Card Fun Option 2: I send Catalogs to you and do a FaceTime with your friends while they are all gathered at your home or wherever you are! With technology the way it is anything is possible! Call it a Girl’s Night Out and I do all the talking and work for you to enjoy all of the benefits of having a party and earn FREE goodies!
On this greeting card I added a very thin strip of Poppy Parade to give the card a little more POP! So many ways to make this card and they all look different.
How about a totally different card showcasing the Little Ladybug?
On the card below:
- Card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Basic Black, 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Poppy Parade, 3 3/4″ x 5
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Papers, 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black and 3″ x 4″
- Whisper White for the layers to stamp on
Want to remember this fun Card? Pin the image below!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″, cut on the diagonal to make two cards!
- Poppy Parade – scrap
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR JANUARY IS ECDVKX6D
What’s New? Check it out for all of the updates and specials!