Spring is here my friends and in this busy season isn’t it a joy to make simple cards that are colorful and quick to make?! Nothing is better in the spring than all of the flowers and I was happy to get my hands on the NEW Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies bundle.
I just know you are going to want to send lovely spring time cards to your friends and family and I know that you’ll fall in love with this new suite of products!
What makes these simple cards is the way you can cut apart some of the designer series papers from the Fresh As A Daisy pack. All you have to do is cut the designer series paper and add it to a card base. Add some ribbon, embossing powder, or any other embellishment of your choice and you’re done. I think you’ll agree that when you make simple cards you not only have a creative outlet but you free up some time to do other things like getting outdoors to see those lovely flowers in person!
Make Simple Cards With These NEW Products Available May 2, 2023:
You will be able to get these items starting May 2, 2023 on my Stampin’ Up! website
- I want it all option: Fresh As A Daisy Suite Collection Item #161301 The suite includes Cheerful Daisies stamp set, Cheerful Daisies dies, Fresh As A Daisy 12 X 12 Designer Paper, Adhesive backed solid gems.
- Get the bundle: Fresh As A Daisy stamp set and Cheerful Daisies dies Item #161297 (10% discount over buying each item separately)
- Or buy each item individually:
- Cheerful Daisies stamp set Item # 161290
- Cheerful Daisies dies Item #161296
- Fresh As A Daisy 12 X 12 Designer Paper Item #161289 –the coordinating colors in this pack are Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Pretty Peacock, Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, and Pebble Path
- Adhesive-backed solid gems Item #161300
Make Simple Cards | Video Tutorial
If you love having visuals then watching the video will be perfect for you. You will be able to see exactly how I cut the designer series paper from the Stampin’ Up! Fresh As A Daisy paper pack.
Do you like to make simple cards or do you prefer to make more involved ones–which kind is your favorite? I hope after you watched the video and saw the other cards I made you will fall in love with Cheerful Daisies!
Do you love paper piecing? This first card I made as a birthday card with the Cheerful Daisy Dies. You’ll see in the video how to put this card together.
The Stamps and Dies will be available starting May 2 on my Stampin’ Up! website
Not only does the video show you the three simple cards I made but you’ll also see what you can do with the remainder of the 12 X 12 sheet of designer paper! It reminds me of a One Sheet Wonder idea that is already done for you!
Follow me on Pinterest and save this idea to your favorite card making boards so you always have ideas on how to make simple cards!
Need supplies to make simple cards? I have the list! Click the link below and you will see everything you can add to your cart. Remove anything you don’t need!
Did you know that when you join my Newsletter you get 2 Project instructions for FREE weekly?
April Host Code is HUZP9B4R
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You can still track your points for any order over $50.
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Shopping Spree on Me Thank You Program – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Leave a Reply