Did you think it’s hard to make a shaker card? It’s not! I love to make these creative cards—they are at the top of my list right along with fun fold cards.
Want to know a key ingredient to making any shaker card? Having the best supplies on hand and that starts with some foam adhesive strips.
For an added fun idea I’m also using the new foam sheets from Stampin’ Up!
My grandson’s birthday is in October and I made this zany little card for him. Totally fits him!
Make a Shaker Card: First Grab These Supplies:
- A die or craft punch to cut a hole in your cardstock or designer series paper layer
- Acetate sheets (sometimes called window sheets) cut larger than the hole
- Craft embellishments to put in the shaker like sequins. In my case I used a die cut ‘5’ because my Grandson will be turning 5!
- Foam adhesive strips
Make a Shaker Card : The Step by Step Video Tutorial:
There’s no better time than a birthday celebration to make a shaker card. These are such creative card ideas. It’s fun to try different embellishments as fillers too ….sequins, cut out shapes, confetti, seed beads….shake it up and see what suits you!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Make a Shaker Card: The Close-Up Images
Have you ever made a Shaker Card?
Remember how to make a shaker card: Pin the image below!
Shaker Card Measurements
- Cardbase – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Layer (either Cardstock or Whale Done Designer Series Paper) 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green – 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Whisper White – 1″ x 2 1/2″
- Scraps of Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Pacific Point for letters
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR October is V2T2BFAB
Product List at a Glance
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!