Learn how to make a double gate fold card in a few easy steps. I’ve featured the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Garden designer paper and mixed it with this fun fold.
If you love fancy fold cards this tutorial is right up your alley! It’s not only a unique fold but a gorgeous card!
I decided I wanted to use the Stampin’ Up! ‘So Sentimental’ stamp set for my double gate fold card. I needed some thank you cards and I love the font in this stamp set!
Make a Double Gate Fold Card | Video Tutorial
You need cute cards to send and you love card making ideas that are different and unique? This double gate fold card fits that bill. You’ll be surprised how simple this card is to make. You’ll want to watch the tutorial all the way through so you don’t miss anything.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Seriously fun easy cards! I realized that I haven’t used the Ornate Garden Designer Series Papers lately. I have a bunch of it so I kinda went crazy making these cards using it!
When I was making these I kept looking at them that they needed something so I started using the Medium Daisy Punch to add an extra little something and I love them. But….they still needed something. Or did they? I tried Ribbon and Embellishments and decided that they were fine!
Well I did use the Gold Glitter Dots for the centers of my Daisies!
Have you ever made a Double Gate Fold Card?
Want to remember this Double Gate Fold Card? Pin the image below!
Measurements for card on Video
- Bumblebee Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside, scrap for sentiment layer
- Old Olive Cardstock – (2) 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Daisy DSP Pattern – (2) 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Green Pattern DSP – (2) 2″ x 5 1/4″
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR November is VXYRWVMR
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!