Who loves simple card making? I’m going to show you how to make beautiful cards quickly. These are perfect for all sorts of occasions!
Y’all know that Stampin’ Up! has gorgeous Designer Series Papers but did you know about the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Papers?
Adhere a pre-cut card front over a card base and add greenery accents for the perfect DIY card in minutes! One side is white; the other side is gold foil and it comes with:
* 6 sheets: 3 each of 2 single-sided designs
* 9-3/4″ x 10″ (24.8 x 25.4 cm)
Today I am showing you 3 cards, 2 of them I used Stampin’ Blends to color for an added touch. The foil elements add beauty to any card and are fun to decorate with for any occasion!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Foil Element – 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Shimmery White Cardstock – 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (cut just a little smaller)
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 5″
Make Beautiful Cards Quickly
Let me show you how to make beautiful cards quickly and easily. This is the perfect project for beginners and those who are short on time….so….all of us, right?!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Very quick and elegant card simply layer Peony Garden Designer Series Paper on Gold Foil, then add your element. Gold Emboss the sentiment on Very Vanilla, simply gorgeous!
This is another card that I colored with Stampin’ Blends. Mint Macaron Dark & Light were used to color the leaves.
Use the Forever Gold Laser-Cut foils to add any extra WOW to any card simply use Multipurpose Liquid Glue with a Sponge to the backs.
Ready to make beautiful cards quickly? Which of these today was your favorite?
Remember how to make beautiful cards quickly. Pin the image below!
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR September is XHKF6KDP
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook