How do you make a Z-Fold Card? Start with some soft color inks, beautiful designer paper, and some cardstock.
Why do I love this Hand-Penned Petals Bundle? Because stamping is easy, stress free and I get a beautiful Z-fold card in minutes! With this 2 step stamping set you end up with an abstract coloring.
I fell in love with making these Z-fold cards as you’ll see with all of my samples below.
Colors used on this 1st card: Blushing Bride, Garden Green. To achieve the softer looks I stamped off once before stamping the flowers and leaves.
Z-Fold Card That’s Double the Fun & Irresistible! | Video Tutorial:
Which Z-Fold Card was your favorite? What occasion would you make your card for? I’m super curious to hear!
Colors used Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride.
I have a Free Download below with all of the colors used on these Z-fold cards as well as the measurements!
The New Genial Gems was used on all of my cards!
Colors used Pale Papaya, Misty Moonlight, Garden Green
Pool Party was used for the card base and stamping the large flower, other colors that I used was Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Misty Moonlight and Garden Green!
I switched stamps and used this one and colored with Soft Succulent and Cinnamon Cider.
And here is my favorite! Highland Heather card base with Highland Heather ink and Garden Green ink for the leaves! Swoon!
I sure hope that I have inspired you to get this bundle, I promise you will love it! And I will play more with the rest of the dies in the Penned Flowers Dies because there is a ton of them!
Joining Stampin’ Up! During May
Today Stampin’ Up! is offering you A Join + Starter Kit because you get $155 (instead of normal $125) in products for only $99 plus Sales Tax and FREE shipping! What a fabulous deal!
So many often ask do I have to write a blog or do YouTube videos to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Nope! You can simply shop for yourself and support your hobby by saving money every time you place an order from yourself! If you have some questions I have the answers HERE. If you still have questions Contact Me and I will answer them!
So make your list of $155 (don’t go over!) with the item code and description and visit my website HERE to sign up and save $$$!!!!
- Hand-Penned Bundle Item #155492
- Soft Succulents Classic Stamp Pad
- Pale Papaya Classic Stamp Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $6.00
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
Host code for May is TSDGB9XV
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook