Today I’m going to show you how to make a double easel card step by step with easy instructions. This card was made with the NEW Stampin’ Up! Above the Clouds bundle. My love of punches is so real! This set makes great birthday cards, congratulations cards, or other all occasion cards.
Pin the image below for this double easel card step by step so you can always find the tutorial quickly!
Video Tutorial: How to Make a Double Easel Card Step By Step
Watch my video for tips and tricks making this card!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
- Whisper White Thick Card stock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded t 5 1/2″
- Balmy Blue Card stock – 4″ x 10 1/4″, scored and folded in mountain fold at 2 3/4″ and 5″
- Whisper White scraps for balloons and punch
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Have you made an easel card before? Have you used the Stampin’ Blends before? Chat with me and let me know what you think!
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Monthly Host Code
Use this code 2UTV9QZJ when placing an order from www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.com
Need more Inspiration? I offer Tutorials for sale!
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog.
Something to keep in mind if your wish list is more than $100…Get the Starter Kit for $99.00 plus tax (Free Shipping!) and shop for anything you want for $125! Contact me if you have any questions! For more information visit my Join Stampin’ Up! information page HERE.