I’m going to show you how to color stamped images for a beautiful greeting card. Grab your favorite coloring pencils or markers and get to creating!
The Stampin’ Up! Grace’s Garden is the perfect stamp set to color stamped images! There are times when I want a quick card but more often I enjoy cards with fun folds or cards like this that I can use different coloring techniques on!
Color Stamped Images for Beautiful Cards | Video Tutorial:
Do you know that Stampin’ Up! Has so of the best coloring markers and coloring pencils? This proves that coloring for adults IS a thing….and a beautiful thing! Let me show you how to make this beautiful greeting card starting with color stamped images!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
When you color stamped images which tool is your favorite? Chat with me and let me know!
Corrugated 3D Embossing folder worked well for my card! Just love the deep texture! I share a great tip on my video about the best way to use this folder!
How about a card that uses embossing powder to ‘color’? This was a fun greeting card to make!
Grace’s Garden Online Card Class
This is the second class I am offering in March and it is for the lover of coloring! These images are really quick to color! I even created a super fun dutch door fun fold in this class too!
How does my Online Card Classes Work?
- Use this Host Code when ordering JSFAKZVW a $50 minimum order on my website (www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net) you can purchase the supplies I have listed below that you need or anything else you want
- Orders must be placed between March 1, 2020 thru March 10, 2020
- On or about March 22, 2020 I will mail you the FREE card kits via Priority Mail
- I will email you the PDF class instructions when I notify you that the card kits have been mailed
- You receive the card kit and have fun stamping!
I supply you with all of the cardstock that you need pre-cut, pre-scored to stamp and assemble these Six cards. You will need a Die cutting machine to complete these cards.
Supplies You Will need to complete the cards as displayed in this post.
- Grace’s Garden Bundle (English)  $47.50
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill  $9.50
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
I did not list the coloring choices to color your flowers. If you use Stampin’ Blends you will need Tuxedo Black Memento, if you use Stampin’ Write Markers you will need StazOn ink pad.
On my video that I did Live on YouTube I share many tips and tricks that will help you as you assemble the cards in your class.
Want to remember these fun ideas? Pin the image below!
- I will email you the measurements and instructions around March 22 when I am shipping out the kits!
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR this card kit is JSFAKZVW
Remember you will need coloring tools of your choice…Stampin’ Blends or Stampin’ Write Markers!
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!