The ‘Reflected in Nature’ stamp set gave me the ability to make picture perfect greeting cards easily. Great masculine card ideas too!
Don’t overlook this stamp set! I want you to have as much fun with this stamp as I have and make lots and lots of picture perfect greeting cards!
I have several cards to share with y’all and tips on how to ink up the stamp.
Want to create a realistic lake effect on your greeting card? Use Shimmery Crystal Effects to create ‘water’ as I did in the card below. Of course I share how to do this on the video so don’t miss a second of that tutorial!
Greeting Cards That Are Picture Perfect | Video Tutorial
Which of these greeting cards was your favorite? I can’t wait to hear!
There’s lots more happening with this greeting card than meets the eye….
- 3 colors of ink and using the blending brushes
- How awesome the Stamparatus is (need to add more ink and repeat stamping? The Stamparatus is a must-have for that no-hassle method!)
- How to roughen up the edges of some of the greeting card layers? The secret is with my scissors–you just gotta see it on the video!
I love making greeting cards for guys and I know y’all are always asking me for masculine card ideas!
On this card you’ll want to switch ink colors several times (so the Stamparatus is your best friend again). Feel free to play around with different color combinations and see what different looks you get on your greeting cards!
The colors I used on this card:
- Soft Suede
- Crumb Cake
- Early Espresso
Y’all know that Sale-A-Bration started on August 3, 2021 right? One of the free goodies you can choose with a $50 order is ‘Beautifully Penned’ designer paper. It coordinates with the Hand-Penned Stamp set in the Annual Catalog. One side of the paper is floral prints but on the back side the papers have black and grey patters; I used one of the striped prints for this greeting card.
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
August HOST CODE DQPAM76S
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook