Y’all are gonna love this gorgeous flip fold card you can make in easy steps! I’m calling this a flip fold because it can fold in two different directions; depending on how you decorate this greeting card it can look totally different!
I have a downloadable PDF for you so that you can follow along more easily when you make your own gorgeous flip fold card!
Gorgeous Flip Fold Card Video Tutorial:
Learn how to make a fun fold card that is interactive and it serves double duty because it’s a gorgeous flip fold! If you need card making ideas in your files to store this is one you’ll definitely want to keep.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
What was your favorite part of today’s card?
I used the Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia and the Gorgeous Magnolia Lane Designer Series Papers to make this as a handmade thinking of you card
I tried several ways to take a photo of the inside of the card but it was a little tough. You will totally understand it on the video I promise!
I love that Stampin’ Up! has a bigger package of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Papers. Help me a ton when I do my Online Classes!
Magnolia Lane Bulk Designer Series Paper
Magnolia Lane Bulk Designer Series Paper combines magnolia flowers and soft stripes for a light, organic feel. This bulk package includes two of the double-sided designs from the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper.
* 20 sheets of patterned paper: 10 each of 2 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White
Want to remember this gorgeous flip fold Card? Pin the image below!
- Whisper White Thick cardstock scored at 4 1/4″ turned 90 degrees and score at 5 1/2″. Cut off the top left corner with Paper Trimmer or scissors. Cut 1/2″ inch off each of the sides of the Flap portion.
- Magnolia Lane DSP –
- Whisper White – scrap for flowers and sentiment layer
Download Measurements, Supplies, YouTube Link HERE
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR DECEMBER IS HGYWH4XU
- Good Morning Magnolia Bundle  $63.75
- Magnolia Lane Bulk Designer Series Paper  $17.00
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $6.00
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  $9.00
- Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack  $9.00
- Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter  $4.50
- Stitched Rectangle Dies  $35.00
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack  $9.00
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Need to Place an order?
Website – www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR DECEMBER IS HGYWH4XU
To see what Tutorials I have to offer visit https://txstampin.com/tutorials-for-sale
Paper Pumpkin – Creativity in a Box every month! – Check it out HERE
NEW! Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer available! www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog. I just ask you pay the Priority Shipping when you reserve your copy.
Something to keep in mind if your wish list is more than $100…Get the Starter Kit for $99.00 plus tax (Free Shipping!) and shop for anything you want for $125! Contact me if you have any questions! For more information visit my Join Stampin’ Up! information page HERE.
Join the Fun and be on my team! Have your list ready with item Codes and head over to my website: https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Fun card! Really cute. However I think maybe there is a small typo on your ‘template’ and it should read: score at 4 1/4 and NOT at 4 1/2???? Basically it is an 8 1/2 x 11 scored in half on both sides…. back to my cutter/trimmer to play with this fun fold. TFS
Sharon Armstrong says
Oh my apologies on the incorrect measurement! I hope you ended up with a nice card Louise!