Handmade cards like the Double Z Fold Card are easy to make and anything but boring. If you are new to card making you may feel intimidated by this fun fold card thinking it’s too hard to make but nothing could be farther from the truth!
This step-by-step tutorial will have you making tons of Double Z Fold Cards like a pro!
I used this card tutorial in Mystery Stamping today! If you haven’t heard of this program read about it sign up! You’ll love this method of card making.
Double Z Fold Card Video Tutorial:
Let’s talk about how hard it is to make a sympathy card when you need one; you feel all the feels and struggle to get creative in those times. So–this Double Z Fold card we’re making today is great because you’ll learn how to make this fancy fold card and get a design idea for making sympathy cards. Make a stack of them so that you’ll always have one on hand.
Yes or No—will you make a Double Z Fold card this week? What stamps or papers will you use? Share your thoughts!
The Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper is truly a work of art. It reminds me of a shirt that I have; check it out in the video! Trendy, don’t ya think?!
make this Double Z Fold card….
Gather this 1st clue then stop and start the video as needed to make your card. Or you can download the list of clues below if you’d rather.
MYSTERY MONDAY STAMPING 2/27/23
Clue #1 Your card will be Landscape
- Colored Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”
- Same Colored Cardstock – 3 ½” x 10 ¾”, scored at 3 ½” and 6 ¾”
- Same Colored Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White Cardstock -2” x 3 ¼”
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” and 2 ½” x 4”
- Scrap Basic White
- Stamps –
- Coloring tools your choice if you need them
- Punches dies, snips
- Embellishments your choice
Below is a FREE MYSTERY CLUES DOWNLOAD; it’s my way of thanking you for visiting my blog!
Follow me on Pinterest and save this Double Z Fold Card to your favorite fun fold card boards. You’ll want to make this many times.
I have a complete Supply list below of what I used to make all of these cards. Once you click on the link below you will see everything listed that you can add to your cart. Simply remove anything you don’t need!
Did you know that when you join my Newsletter you get 2 Project instructions for FREE each week?
FEBRUARY 2023 Host Code is 2Q6UXU9M
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You can still track your points for any order over $50.
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Shopping Spree on me Thank You Program – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Leave a Reply