Here’s a fun twist on a creative handmade card you can make! Follow along with this Mystery Stamping tutorial and you’ll get your card made easy & fast.
What’s 1 way you can make a creative handmade card? Make a fun fold card like this Gatefold!
Another way your cards can be extra fun and ‘stepped up’ is to use designer series paper or scrapbook paper.
In the card image below you’ll see I used ‘Bloom Where You’re Planted’ designer series paper.
Your card can be designed however you’d like!
Creative Handmade Cards | Mystery Stamping Episode
👉 Did you make your own creative handmade card? What stamp set or papers did you use? Chat with me!
Making creative handmade cards is my passion and I share that passion each week with my Mystery Monday Stampers. I provide the clues to follow during my YouTube Live and they create a card. No 2 cards are ever the same! That is the fun of it!
The 1st Clue is given each Sunday via my newsletter. Join my newsletter & stay informed. You make a creative handmade card using the supplies you have on hand. Go rogue whenever you want–that’s what makes it super creative & fun!
Creative Card Measurements:
- Cinnamon Cider – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 1 ¾” and 6″
- Cinnamon Cider – 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper – (2) 1 ½” x 5 ¼” and (2) 2 ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White – 2 ½” x 4″ and 4” x 5 ¼”
Want to print the clues and make this card again? Below you will find the button to click for printable format.
Follow me on Pinterest and save this creative handmade card design to your favorite card making boards.
March 2022 Host Code is
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! You can still track your points for any order over $50.
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook