I’ve got a Christmas buckle fold card you’ll be delighted to make! In today’s card making video tutorial I share 3 different cards I made using the same fun fold card technique. I am always happy when I can use Copper Foil Sheets and love how copper pairs with the Stampin’ Up! Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
I love helping you be creative and with this Christmas buckle fold card I am sure that those creative juices will flow quickly! I will share the measurements for each card with you to make it easier for you to make these greeting cards yourself.
Christmas Buckle Fold Card Measurements:
- Night of Navy Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 9 3/4″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″, 2″ x 6″, scored at 2″ for buckle
- Copper Foil – 4″ x 4″, 3/4″ x 4″
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, 1 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Early Espresso Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 7 3/4″, scored at 2 3/4″, 3″ x 6 1/4″ for notecard inside
- Petal Pink Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″, 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – (2) 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
You will need the Classic Label punch to punch the slot–that’s what makes this a ‘buckle fold’ Since you are punching thru several layers this is a little tight but put some muscle to the punch and you’ll have no trouble!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 9 3/4″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″, 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (note: you can use regular Whisper White instead)
- Balmy Blue Cardstock – 4″ x 4″, 2″ x 6″, scored at 2″ (cut point for ease in inserting buckle)
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″
News to Share!
I have already played with the new Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer (demonstrators can preorder). And I must say I am quite impressed! When using it you do not have to press down hard like the old one to cut your cardstock!
The locking mechanism is way cooler than the old one too! When you close the plastic blade holder it clicks into place for ease in transporting to your friends house to stamp!
Starting November 1, 2019 you can begin ordering the New Paper Trimmer!
Paper Trimmer Details:
Item: 152392 | $25.00
15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
Includes imperial and metric measurements.
Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
The Christmastime Is Here Suite is, well . . . here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you and your customers need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season.
Products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available while supplies last only. See all of the products www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Christmas Buckle Fold Card Tutorial:
Love making fun fold greeting cards? This Christmas buckle fold card will delight you, as you make it, AND the person who receives the card.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Have you tried the buckle fun fold before? Will you make this Christmas card? Let me know in the comments below.
Want to remember this fun Christmas Buckle Fold Card? Pin the image below!
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR NOVEMBER GUAAUQW9
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Need to Place an order?
HOST CODE FOR NOVEMBER GUAAUQW9
To see what Tutorials I have to offer visit https://txstampin.com/tutorials-for-sale
Paper Pumpkin – Creativity in a Box every month! – Check it out HERE
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog. I just ask you pay the Priority Shipping when you reserve your copy.
Something to keep in mind if your wish list is more than $100…Get the Starter Kit for $99.00 plus tax (Free Shipping!) and shop for anything you want for $125! Contact me if you have any questions! For more information visit my Join Stampin’ Up! information page HERE.
Join the Fun and be on my team! Have your list ready with item Codes and head over to my website: https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net