Want to see the best swing fun fold card for a masculine birthday? This creative handmade birthday card is a real winner!
I am always on the hunt for fun folds and I found this swing fun fold from another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator named Karen who made one with this same swing fun fold style.
I wanted a creative handmade birthday card for my son and I wanted one that would give him cause to ask, “how did you do that?”!
This fun fold may look hard but if you will watch my video you will learn how to make it easily!
Swing Fun Fold Card Video Tutorial:
Do you love making fun fold cards? This birthday card may look hard to make but I promise, follow along with me on the video and you’ll have your swing fun fold card made in no time. Get creative, change the greeting, the paper and make the card your own design.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Which of these swing fun fold cards was your favorite?
Don’t you love the details on the copper die cut leaf? Really makes this swing fun fold card extra special!
Check out the close-up shot of how this card looks from the side. Make sure you stamp the inside greeting before you complete the glueing on the inside (watch the video)!
The first card I made for my son was fun but I wanted a different look. That’s when I changed colors and added the cooper foil paper! I’m happy with how these fun fold cards turned out.
Want to remember this fun fold card? Pin the image below!
Swing Fun Fold Card Measurements:
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Regular Whisper White Cardstock – 5″ x 8″, scored at 2″, 4″, 6″
- Plaid Tidings DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scrap of Early Espresso and Cinnamon Cider to cut with Layering Squares Dies
- Sentiment Layer – Early Espresso Cardstock – 1″ x 3″, Whisper White Cardstock – 3/4″x 2 3/4″
- Copper Foil – scrap for leaf
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR October is V2T2BFAB
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!