I’ve got a dutch door fold Birthday card you need to try! This fun fold Birthday card is such a delight to make and easy. Watch the video tutorial and you’ll be making your own unique card fold in no time!
A new fold that I learned because my friend Norma gave me a ‘dutch door fold’ Birthday card! It’s gorgeous and I couldn’t wait to figure it out and make one too! Using Magnolia Lane Designer Series papers this card is stunning!
Google helped me figure out the name of the fold! LOL! I changed the Magnolia Lane DSP to this one so that you can see both cards and know that no matter what pattern you choose you will love your card!
Before I continue with today’s card I want to let you know there was a tech glitch with Tuesday’s video. It’s fixed so if you haven’t seen that video yet be sure and check that card out too. You can watch it here
Dutch Door Fold Birthday Card:
Fun fold birthday cards are the best and I think you’ll love this dutch door fold birthday card enough to make it in all sorts of papers. You can change the look so that’s it’s a great birthday card for guys or for your best friend or anyone else you want to make a birthday card for.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Which designer paper would YOU choose for your dutch door fold birthday card?
Using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies helped me get real close to Norma’s card. I didn’t have the dies she used but I was very pleased with how mine turned out. You will find a downloadable PDF below if you want to make this card.
Use Enjoy Today from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set since it comes with it but I wanted a Happy Birthday sentiment so that I could send this card to my daughter for her birthday.
Happy Birthday sentiment came from the Happy Birthday To You Cling Stamp (Item #152308) that you can choose for FREE during Sale-A-Bration 2020! Don’t you agree that this elegant sentiment goes perfect with this card?
Here is Norma’s card! She used the lighter colored pattern and that’s why I choose the darker one. Both cards are stunning and the dutch door fold Birthday card is soooo fun. Give it a try!
Want to remember this dutch door fold Birthday card? Pin the image below!
- Good Morning Magnolia Bundle  $63.75
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper  $11.50
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.75
- Petal Pink 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.75
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $9.75
- Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends Marker  $4.50
- Mossy Meadow Light Stampin’ Blends Marker  $4.50
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels  $5.00
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies  $35.00
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 9″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″, 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Another piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″
- Petal Pink Cardstock – (1) 3 1/4″ x 4″, (1) 4″ x 5 1/4″, (2) 1 3/4″ x 1 7/8″
- Magnolia Lane DSP – (1) 3″ x 3 3/4″, (2) 1 1/2″ x 1 5/8″, 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″, 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
Download Measurements, Supplies, YouTube Link HERE
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR JANUARY IS ECDVKX6D
What’s New? Check it out for all of the updates and specials!