Want to supercharge your card making skills? Try these 10 die cutting hacks that will help you get great results with your die cuts.
There are so many things you can do with your dies and with die cutting!
Let’s start with a fun die cutting hack called Partial Die Cutting. I cut the layer of Basic White and Garden Green so that you can see the stamped greenery completely. Check out my video to see this hack and more!
10 Die Cutting Hacks | Every Paper Crafters Friend
Which of these 10 die cutting hacks was your favorite or taught you something new?
10 Hacks that I shared on the video Tutorial.
- Painters Tape to hold the Tittles (the dot on word dies)
- Heat emboss part of your die cut words by masking partial, ink with Versamark, pour embossing powder over and heat set
- Shadow Dies – cut two words out with different colors of cardstock and offset a little
- Use Adhesive sheets when cutting out dies for easy application to cards
- Lint roller for easy clean up of work area
- Use Dryer Sheets for detailed dies
- Use a shim of cardstock for hard to cut dies
- Dry Embossing with dies
- Partial cut with dies
- Lining up dies using a template and Stamparatus
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR JUNE EVPECKE6
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below and purchase them!
Make sure you check out everything I have to offer:
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook