Ready to see a barn door fold card and the reasons why we love them? This is a super cute card you can DIY in just a few minutes.
I received a barn door fold card by one of my team members, Marilyn Edans. Her card is gorgeous!!! Of course I was inspired to make my own twist on this design idea.
Stampin’ Up! Has some of the best card making supplies on the market and their designer series papers are truly special. I chose the ‘Snowflake Splendor’ and combined it with the ‘Snowflake Wishes’ stamp set. ’Tis the season so I went with a Christmas card idea because so many of you are asking how to make Christmas cards that are quick and simple.
Barn Door Fold Card Video Tutorial:
If you love fancy fold cards and fun fold cards then this card design is one you’ll love. Plus it only takes minutes to make a barn door fold card. I’ve got more than one idea to share with you and loads of tips!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Here is the barn door fold card that Marilyn Edans made. I totally loved it because she used the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper that has Copper accents!
I am so proud of Marilyn and the rest of my team and love showing their card making ideas off to the world. So much talent to be shared and inspire others.
The above card was made with the Stampin’ Up! ‘Beautiful Autumn’ stamp set and the designer paper is the ‘Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper’. Other supplies used:
- Cinnamon Cider & Just Jade Classic Inks
- Detailed Trio Punch
- Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon
Have you ever made a Barn Door Fold card? Did this inspire you to try again?
Want to remember this barn door fold card? Pin the image below!
Barn Door Fold Card Measurements
- Balmy Blue Cardstock -4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ then cut as shown on the video
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – (6) 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- Night of Navy Cardstock – 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Sentiment Layer – Whisper White 1″ x 3 1/2″
Barn Door Fold Card Supplies
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on Easy Button Photo below to see all of the supplies listed below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If your order is over $150 do not use the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $50.
HOST CODE FOR October is V2T2BFAB
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!