Your favorite fall birthday card is here and easy to make! We always need birthday cards and I love bringing you seasonal designs that are beautiful and memorable.
Fall brings a lot of birthdays in my family and I love making a special handmade card for each child whether they are young or old.
The Stampin’ Up! ‘Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper’ combined with a fun fold card design makes this fall Birthday card stunning! This birthday card is going to be for a daughter-in-law who has recently started stamping; I think she will love it!
Fall Birthday Card Video Tutorial:
How to make a handmade birthday card that’s stunning? Start with lovely paper and a fun fold and in minutes you’ll have a beautiful, creative card. Be sure and watch the video for all the tips I have to share.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
What do you think of this fall birthday card? Will you make this fun fold? Let me know!
Want to remember this Fall Birthday Card? Pin the image below!
Fall Birthday Card Measurements
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock – 4″ x 10 3/4″, scored at 2 1/2″ and 5″
- Copper Foil – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (see video for paper saving tip!) and 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5 and 2″ x 3 1/2″
- Scrap of Very Vanilla for sentiment
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.nt
HOST CODE FOR September is XHKF6KDP
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your Annual Catalog or Current Mini Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!