I’ve got some new Christmas card ideas you can make + designer paper tip that will ensure you get the maximum benefit for your unique handmade Christmas cards!
As for the designer paper tip? We DIY Christmas cards like nobody’s business so of course I want to show you how to get the most use out of that beautiful paper!
Today’s cards feature the ‘Snowflake Wishes’ stamp set by Stampin’ Up! I’ve used the title ‘Christmas cards’ in my blog title today but please know this stamp set will work for Hanukkah cards as well as the winter season in general. We like versatile cards like that!
This Christmas Card Idea Measurements
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/2″, cut out of center 2″ x 3 1/4″
- Layer – Whisper Whiter – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, scrap for snowflakes
New Christmas Card Ideas
Who doesn’t need some new Christmas card ideas?! When you’ve got beautiful designer paper and a new Snowflake Wishes bundle you’re ready to crank out some easy cards! Not in the mood to make Christmas cards? That’s ok! This card making tutorial will work with ANY designer paper and stamp sets you have so feel free to switch up and get creative!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Which patterned paper will you use for your new Christmas card ideas? Express your opinion because I love to hear from you!
Going Beyond New Christmas Card Ideas!
We love making handmade cards for our friends and this design will work all season long!
One of a Kind Friendship card supplies used:
- Triple Banner Punch
- Blue Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Winter Snow Embossing Folder
- Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Baker’s Twine from ‘Flowers for Every Season’ Ribbon Combo pack
New Christmas Card Idea 2 Uses:
- Balmy Blue layer that measures 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with ‘Winter Snow’ embossing folder
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper (cut at 3″ x 4 3/4″) cutting the inside out with the Snow Many Snowflakes Dies
- Whisper White (3″ x 4 3/4″) to stamp your sentiment
Thank you card ideas for all winter long!
- Snowflakes were embossed with White Emboss Powder on Night of Navy (4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Sentiment layer was Whisper White cut with Stitched Shapes Dies.
Want to remember these new Christmas Card ideas? Pin the image below!
Card Making Supplies:
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on the photo below or head over to www.stampinup.com
The link will take you to my store and includes the Host Code for August. If your order is over $150 remove the Host Code and enjoy the Host Rewards! I will still send you a Thank You gift for any order over $150.
HOST CODE FOR August is DGNAFUWX
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!