Yes, today is all about a simple card layout that makes beautiful greeting cards. Let me show you how this card layout can inspire you to make cards for all occasions.
This simple card layout is so versatile and you’ll be amazed at how different each card looks. I’ve got 4 greeting cards to share with you using the same layout!
I loved using the new favorite Boho Indigo Product Medley (#153132) for my first card!
Simple Card Layout Video Tutorial:
If you want to learn how to make greeting cards with a simple card layout today is THE video you won’t want to miss. I show you how to make one card but I share the other 3 I made with this same layout so you can see how it works. What a time saver, right?! I made a ‘thinking of you card, a thank you card (that could also have easily been made as a wedding or anniversary card), and a bright daisy card too.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
So…a simple card layout shown in 4 different ways? What do you think? Which was your favorite? Let me know!
Simple Card Layout – The Images
The layouts are all the same but using other stamp sets, inks, and papers proves how versatile this is! Thinking of what stamps and supplies you are going to try this simple card layout with?
I used the Stampin’ Up! ‘Prized Peony’ on this card! I just had to order the entire Peony Garden Suite (item #154129) but, order what you need like the stamp set and dies Bundle (item #154056). Don’t forget the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper (item #152483)
We do love our Daisy punch don’t we and it works perfectly on this simple card layout! For the daisy center I punched a Daisy in Bumblebee cardstock and cut off the petals..works perfectly!
Other Supplies I used for this card:
- DSP: Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Papers (item #152488)
- Sentiment stamp: Massive Thanks (item #152578).
- Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Bumblebee Cardstock & Basic Black Cardstock completes this card.
I think this simple card layout worked perfectly on this masculine card; don’t you?
Products used on this card are
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock (#153081)
- Gold Foil (#132622)
- Gold Embossing Powder (#100129)
- World of Good Specialty Paper (item #152491)
- Beautiful World Bundle (item #154091)
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (#152178)
Want to remember this simple card layout and the 4 designs I shared? Pin the image below!
Simple Card Layout Measurements:
- for card base – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- layer that goes directly on the card front – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- or Designer Series Paper for left side of card front – 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- for layer under Designer Series Paper – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Sentiment layer – 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- small strip that is above sentiment layer – 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- scrap for image
Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper – 2 1/2″ x 4″
Simple Card Layout Supplies
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR July is P3KUC3MV
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook