Let’s make a birthday card with fun & bright paper! We love spreading birthday wishes and I love how simple this card is to make.
When you see my card it is gonna make you smile! I am sharing 3 birthday cards with y’all today but the first one is absolutely my favorite — the Rainbow Glimmer Paper from Stampin’ Up!?! Well…you’ll want to make a birthday card with this too!
I have a great paper saving trick for you on my video too to make that beautiful designer paper last as long as possible. AND, I’ll show you how to make a birthday card with varying ink colors in easy to follow steps!
The colors I used to coordinate with the Rainbow Glimmer Paper were Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Rich Razzleberry both with the Stampin’ Write Markers and the cardstock. I just love how all of the Stampin’ Up! products match making this birthday card SO EASY! Remember do not use Stampin’ Blends (or any alcohol based marker) directly on your stamps; only use the Stampin’ Write Markers.
Make a Birthday Card | Video Tutorial
Let’s make a birthday card that works for anyone from the young to young at heart. This tutorial is loaded with tips and tricks so don’t miss a second of it and let me know which of these card designs is YOUR favorite!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Make a Birthday Card: 2 Alternate Ideas
How about a masculine birthday card? The Stampin’ Write Markers I used on this were
- Basic Black
- Crumb Cake
- Soft Suede
- Early Espresso.
- DSP Used: ‘In Good Taste’
How about a version without any pretty patterned paper? Colors used for cardstock and markers were:
- Poppy Parade
- Coastal Cabana
- Bermuda Bay
- Embossing Folder: Whisper White Layer with ‘Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder
Ready to make a birthday card now? Which of these cards was YOUR favorite? Did you like that paper saving trick?
Want to make a birthday card any time you need it? Pin the image below!
Make a Birthday Card: Measurements
- Granny Apple Green – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 3″ x 3 3/4″
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – 3 1/4″ x 4″
Make a Birthday Card: Supplies
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR July is P3KUC3MV
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!