Learn how to make a simple birthday card while maximizing the use of your 6 x 6 designer paper. You’ll love sending these beautiful birthday wishes.
Stampin’ Up! sells gorgeous designer series papers and that means you can make simple birthday cards in minutes! Since most of our designer series papers have coordinating patterns front and back you can make more than 1 card with a 6 x 6 sheet.
For this birthday card I cut one 6″ x 6″ in half and then I cut 1/4 inch off the bottom. You can cut your 3 inch piece in half again and flip one side to use the coordinating back side. Just watch the video and you’ll see all the tips and tricks and understand how to put this diy birthday card together easily!
Simple Birthday Card Video Tutorial
I love coming up with simple birthday card designs and this one is beautiful, creative and can be made so quickly.
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Do you like this simple birthday card idea? What paper do you have in your stash that you’d use with this design idea?
Simple Birthday Card Idea No. 2
Want to remember this simple birthday card? Pin the image below!
Simple Birthday Card Measurements
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 5 1/4″
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- For sentiment layers scrap of Whisper White and Old Olive
Need anything to make this card?
Click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR May is 7WHTMFWN
Check out these special offers!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!