This paper craft idea is super fun! I’m excited to show you how easy heat embossing adds a magic touch to your cards. It’s great for using up some of that beautiful designer paper too!
Today my sweet husband came back from the store with a bouquet of flowers for my desk! So, the Stampin’ Up! Bloom & Grow set is perfect to continue this floral theme right onto a handmade card!
I am a huge fan of #makeacardsendacard and learning how to heat emboss is a technique every card maker enjoys–you’ll be sending lots of beautiful cards this way!!
One big tip…make sure you use the embossing buddy on your card stock first to ensure the embossing powder only sticks to the stamped image.
Easy Heat Embossing: Watch the Magic in This DIY Card
Enjoy this unique paper craft technique! This is great embossing for beginners & for more advanced level crafters—you’ll see the magic in heat embossing on your cards and what a fun and professional looks your cards achieve with this method too!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
What do you think? Ready to tackle this easy heat embossing technique yourself?
Easy Heat Embossing On Designer Paper
Keeping with the embossing, I embossed the sentiment on a layer of Basic Black Cardstock with White Emboss Powder. This is a quick and easy card technique!
If you want to color these stamped images that’s an alternate option–grab your Stampin’ Blends, markers, or watercolor pencils and enjoy!
Want to remember this easy heat embossing? Pin the image below!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 11″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3/4″ x 4″ for sentiment layer
- See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR May is 7WHTMFWN
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!