I’ve got some DIY Birthday cards for teen girls that are easy to make. These birthday wishes are tucked in a card that is bright & beautiful. I invite you to create along side of me and pause the video where you need to!
These handmade Birthday cards really shout Spring. I have 3 Birthday cards to share that are perfect for teen girls.
Stamping for pre-teens and teenagers doesn’t have to be fancy– just bright and cheery. As you look at the cards, substitute anything you don’t have with something you do have.
Birthday Cards for Teen Girls | Video Tutorial:
If you are looking for heartwarming birthday wishes for a daughter, of any age, this card is a winner. I get asked all the time for birthday cards for teen girls…it’s not always easy coming up with design ideas for them. AND, this card is easy to convert for any occasion….thank you, thinking of you, etc. so bookmark this card making tutorial for future reference too!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Which version of this card was your favorite? I love hearing from you!
If your style is Simple Stamping or Avid Stamping these cards can be stepped up however you prefer!
My first card (that I changed on the video) was simple with yellow and black colors, such a great combination!!! Stitched Nested Dies worked perfect for my sentiment layers.
Birthday Cards for Teen Girls ~ Measurements:
- Whisper White Cardstock Thick – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and scrap for sentiment layer
- Layer of Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ and scrap for sentiment layer
- Additional Layer of Whisper White for the inside – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Black 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Satin Ribbon – 5″
Pulled out more colors of Stampin’ Blends for this card! Stampin’ Blends used are Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black. Added some Rhinestones (colored with Basic Black Stampin’ Blend) and fussy cut one butterfly with my snips, popped it up with a Dimensional!
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Layer of Whisper White – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and scrap
Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight go so well together on this card! Color the Rhinestones with Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends! These Blends give you so many ways to change the colors of Rhinestones and Pearls!
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp everything on Whisper White Layer – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Wrap 5″ of Bermuda Bay 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Mini Striped Ribbon around Whisper White layer before assembling card
Have teenage girls birthdays coming up? Pin the image below to help you remember these!
Birthday Cards for Teen Girls ~ Supplies:
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR April is CGJEC2TD
Supplies used on my first card and on my video.
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!