Ready for some country charm greeting cards you can make? I love showing you how to make greeting cards that are adorable and these cards are also perfect for the guys in your life too!
The Stampin’ Up! ‘Heartland’ set will warm your heart with that home-town on the farm feel! These country charm greeting cards have images and sentiments that are perfect for ‘thinking of you’ cards and more!
Another thing I love about this stamp set is that I get so many card making ideas! I got 3 different cards right off the top with this stamp set and the other ideas in my head are endless.
Heartland Stamp set reminds me of my favorite Binge watching show called Heartland! The setting is in Canada on a Horse Ranch and I just love the show. I can’t wait for more episodes because I am all caught up!
Country Charm Greeting Cards #1 Measurements:
- Soft Suede Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Shimmery White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Soft Suede Cardstock – scrap for circle die
Country Charm Greeting Cards You Can’t Resist (Great Masculine Cards Too!)
I’m bringing some country greeting cards your way today. These sweet, farm feel, precious cards are easy to make and I have so tricks to help you save paper on your handmade cards when using punches too!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
On the video I share a great Paper Saving tip! I want to help you make the most of every sheet in the pack so you can stretch those dollars! Since I used Shimmery White on this card and you don’t get many sheets in a pack every paper saving tip is valuable!
No one will ever know that you Die Cut the circle out with the 2 1/4″ Layering Circles Dies before you started stamping!
Once you cut out the circle you will stamp the barn with Soft Suede Ink. Use a Stampin’ Blends to color the barn…quick and easy!
After you stamp the tractor and the Golden Retriever dog use Old Olive, Soft Suede and Crushed Curry to color the images by squeezing the Stamp Pads while closed to get a little bit of ink on the lid then use a Bender Pen and lightly color the images.
Doesn’t the sky look amazing? Watercolor with an Aqua Painter staying away from stamped images to prevent bleeding. But it looks like clouds!
Stamp the images and color them using the Stampin’ Blends
- Early Espresso Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Soft Suede Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White Cardstock – 4″ x 3 1/4″
- I used the Subtles Embossing Folder on the Soft Suede layer
- Add a layer of Whisper White on the inside measuring 4″ x 5 1/4″
Stamp the Barn with StazOn or Memento, color with same technique by squeezing the lid of Real Red Classic Ink, Old Olive Classic In and Smokey Slate. Those Stampin’ Blends are just perfect for adding color to these images!
- Real Red Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Shimmery White Cardstock – 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
What was your favorite part of today’s cards?
Want to remember these fun Cards? Pin the image below!
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR March is PS4AATNX
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
What’s New? Check out the updates and specials!