Sharing Free Skate Christmas Cards with you today! Free Skate is a super fun set that allows you to make quick cards! While I embossed mine you don’t have to! Since the skates are large they fill up the card front and the sentiments fit nicely too! Free Skate comes as a bundle with dies to make your skates easy peasy to cut out!
Did you notice that I put Jingle Bells at the top of the laces? I can just hear them jingling as the skates are moving across the ice can’t you?
I was thinking I’d make Two Free Skate Christmas Cards to share because what if you don’t have the Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Papers? For example Use Night of Navy Cardstock instead and stamp the snowflakes that come in the Free Skate Stamp Set!
Simply add the bells with Multipurpose Liquid Glue! However, I added the bells with mini dimensionals and they held!
On my video I love sharing Two Free Skate Christmas Cards I showed you how I did things the hard way with the blades! LOL! Most importantly, on the video I share my hard way and remind you about the easier way! I always look at all of the dies in a bundle but I failed to this one time!
Want to remember this fun Card? Pin the image below you prefer!
Sharing Two Free Skate Christmas Cards on my video for tips and tricks making these cards!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
What was your favorite part of today’s card?
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Regular Whisper White Cardstock – large scrap for two skates and sentiment layer
- Gold Foil – scrap for skates and bow
- Night of Navy or DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Free Skate Bundle  $45.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock  $8.25
- Wrapped In Plaid 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper  $14.50
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $9.75
- Jingle Bells  $5.00
- Stitched Rectangle Dies  $35.00
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $6.00
- Embossing Buddy  $6.00
- Versamark Pad  $9.50
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada)  $30.00
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.75
Download Measurements, Supplies, YouTube Link HERE
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR OCTOBER IS ZTD9GAJX
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Need to Place an order?
HOST CODE FOR OCTOBER IS ZTD9GAJX
To see what Tutorials I have to offer visit https://txstampin.com/tutorials-for-sale
Paper Pumpkin – Creativity in a Box every month! – Check it out HERE
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog. I just ask you pay the Priority Shipping when you reserve your copy.
Something to keep in mind if your wish list is more than $100…Get the Starter Kit for $99.00 plus tax (Free Shipping!) and shop for anything you want for $125! Contact me if you have any questions! For more information visit my Join Stampin’ Up! information page HERE.
Join the Fun and be on my team! Have your list ready with item Codes and head over to my website: https://www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net