I’ve got a greeting card tent fold to make with Good Morning Magnolia today. Using this tent fold gives you several options which is always fun when you can adapt a fold into two different ways!
The brown version has piece of cardstock that allows the card to stand, similar to a picture frame on your desk! Below I have all of the measurements for you!
On this card I didn’t use the additional piece of cardstock to make this card.
Simply changing the colors really makes the card look totally different!
When I made the greeting card on the video I changed the card up a bit! Still using Copper Foil but placed the leaves in a different place.
Greeting Card Tent Fold Video Tutorial:
Watch my video for tips and tricks making this card!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
What was your favorite part of today’s card?
Want to remember this tent fold card? Pin the image below!
- Petal Pink 4 1/4″ x 11″, score and folded at 5 1/2″
- To make Tent Card Stand add Petal Pink 2″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 1/2″, 1″, 1 1/2″ (adhere to the bottom of the card)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5″, scrap for sentiment punch
- Use second largest oval and cutout the middle of front of Petal Pink card base
- Copper Foil scrap that fits the scalloped oval, Place plain oval die inside and cut both out with Die Machine
- With middle part of Copper Foil use the Sprig Leaf Punch and punch out two
Click HERE for the PDF that includes Measurements and Supplies Used
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR JULY IS SNRJDNCR
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Need to Place an order?
Website – www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
HOST CODE FOR JULY IS SNRJDNCR
There is an Extra, Extra July 1 – August 31, 2019
The extras are when you choose to get a customizable Starter Kit! Anything from the New Annual Catalog that is on your list! Shop for $155 only Pay $99! Then in August you will receive a Coupon Code for $10!
That is an Additional $40 to get more goodies on your Shopping List! For FREE!
Honestly the Extras continue every time you place an order when you are a Demonstrator you will receive 20% off every order!
Ready for the Extras???
Join the Fun and be on my team! Have your list ready with item Codes and head over to my website: www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog.
Something to keep in mind if your wish list is more than $100…Get the Starter Kit for $99.00 plus tax (Free Shipping!) and shop for anything you want for $125! Contact me if you have any questions! For more information visit my Join Stampin’ Up! information page HERE.