Ready to make some easy thinking of you cards | Rooted in Nature cards using the Designer Series Paper? Don’t be afraid to cut that beautiful designer paper and make a load of easy greeting cards!
Do what I do! Take the 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper or Scrapbook paper to a local printer and ask them to cut it into 4″ x 6″. It costs me maybe a $1.00 for them to cut it perfectly for me!
This allows me to have a ton of paper ready for me to use to make easy but beautiful greeting cards including the below thinking of you cards!
Originally I made this card using Versamark and Copper Embossing Powder. What if you don’t own Copper Emboss Powder and a Heat Tool? Grab your ink pad and stamp a beautiful greeting card anyway!
Want to remember this thinking of you card? Pin the image below!
Thinking of You Cards | Rooted in Nature Video
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Blackberry Bliss 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Blackberry Bliss 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2 1/2″ x 3″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for inside)
What type of stamping do you do?
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Exciting news!! Storage by Stampin’ Up! is available starting April 1, 2019.
If you’ve been looking for budget friendly storage solutions for your ink pads, re-inkers, markers, Stampin’ blends, watercolor pencils, and embellishments you’ll want to check these out!! Be sure and scroll through all the photos and click on the images to open up the PDF’s that you can print out and use to plan for your space and budget!
Want to see a downloadable PDF?
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog.
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net