Today I’m revealing my secret to a beautiful floral greeting card. For this greeting card it’s all about the designer series papers! These scrapbook papers (DSP as we call them around here) are so gorgeous and add so much to any card. This card uses the Stampin’ Up! All My Love Designer Series Paper and the All My Love Combo Ribbon pack.
Video Tutorial: Revealing My Secret to a Beautiful Floral Greeting Card
Watch my video for tips and tricks making this floral greeting card!
If you are viewing this in an email you may not see the video link
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Want to remember this beautiful floral greeting Card? Pin the image below!
This designer paper is perfect for card making, scrapbook pages and other paper crafts too! It’s too beautiful NOT to use so get it out and stop hoarding it!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
• STAMPS – Forever Lovely Photopolymer Stamps (148624)
• PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Whisper White Thick (140272), All My Love Designer Series Paper (148576)
• INK – Lovely Lipstick (147140), Pear Pizazz (147104)
• OTHER – All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (148584). Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551), Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Whisper White Thick – 5 ½“x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼“
• Whisper White scrap for sentiment layer
• DSP – 3” x 4”, reverser pattern 2 ½” x 4” or as I mention on my video use 4″ x 6″
• Ribbon – 5” and enough for a bow
• Using the Big Shot, cut out Whisper White scrap with Rectangle Stitched Framelit that measures 2 5/8” x 3 7/8”
• Stamp Wishing You a Lovely Day with Lovely Lipstick ink at the top of the Whisper White layer
• Stamp flowers with Lovely Lipstick ink on Whisper White layer
• Stamp leaves with Pear Pizazz Ink on Whisper White layer
• Adhere the DSP together with Snail
• Wrap 5” piece of ribbon around seam and adhere on the back with Snail
• Add DSP/Ribbon to card base with Snail
• Add Sentiment layer to card on right side with Stampin’ Dimensionals
• Tie Bow and add to card with Mini Glue Dots
What was your favorite part of today’s greeting card–the colors, the designer paper, the Stampin’ Up! Forever Lovely stamp set? Let me know in the comments below!
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Exciting news!! Storage by Stampin’ Up! is available starting April 1, 2019.
If you’ve been looking for budget friendly storage solutions for your ink pads, re-inkers, markers, Stampin’ blends, watercolor pencils, and embellishments you’ll want to check these out!! Be sure and scroll through all the photos and click on the images to open up the PDF’s that you can print out and use to plan for your space and budget!
Join the Fun!
During Sale-A-Bration if your shopping list is close to $100 you need to stop and consider getting the Starter Kit! Yes, that means you are joining as a Demonstrator. But that also means you get soooo much Free that it is so worth it. I am advising people to give it a try, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain! If you have questions I am happy to answer them!
Shop up to $175 anything you want
Shipping is FREE
Only pay sales tax on either kit option you choose! Option 1 $99 – No tote, Option 2 $129 includes Craft & Carry Tote!
Plus, after you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you save 20-25% every time you order!
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog.
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net