Need an irresistible stunning handmade birthday card? I’ve got a fun one for you today!
A friend of mine’s birthday is coming up I wanted to make a special card for her. As I looked at my stamps I decided I wanted to sit down and relax by coloring with my Stampin’ Blends. Coloring with the Stampin’ Blends (a.k.a. alcohol markers) is so easy and the reason I love them is that I don’t have to worry about streak marks. Taking the dark and light combo’s of any of the Blends gives you a different look and I love that!
Add some wink of stella and that truly makes this an irresistible stunning handmade birthday card!!
Enjoy The Irresistible Stunning Handmade Birthday Card Video
If you are reading this in an email you may not see the video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
- Lovely Lattice Free Sal-A-Bration item when you spend $50 (before March 31, 2019)
- Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Cardstock – Shimmery White, Pineapple Punch
- Stampin’ Blends – Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick
- Ink Pads – Lovely Lipstick, Memento Black – must use with Stampin’ Blends
- Ribbon – Pineapple Punch 1/8″
- Framelits – Rectangle Stitched to fit stamped image
- Wink of Stella
- Shimmery White – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Shimmery White – approximately 4″ x 5″
- Shimmery White – 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Pineapple Punch – 1″ x 2 1/2″
Did you like this irresistible stunning handmade birthday card? Do you prefer the red flowers or the yellow flowers best? What colors would you use on YOUR card? Let me know in the comments below! Feel free to post questions there too if you have them!
February Monthly Special
When you place a $50 from me February 11-28, 2019 I will send you a Faceted Gems for FREE! Remember to use the Host Code PEM744ZC at the checkout screen on www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net.
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
Using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Join the Fun!
During Sale-A-Bration if your shopping list is close to $100 you need to stop and consider getting the Starter Kit! Yes, that means you are joining as a Demonstrator. But that also means you get soooo much Free that it is so worth it. I am advising people to give it a try, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain! If you have questions I am happy to answer them!
Shop up to $175 anything you want
Shipping is FREE
Only pay sales tax on either kit option you choose! Option 1 $99 – No tote, Option 2 $129 includes Craft & Carry Tote!
Plus, after you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you save 20-25% every time you order!
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog.
Need anything to make this card?
Simply click on any photo below or head over to www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Use the Host Code PEM744ZC to get Free package of Faceted Gems!