What inspired me to make this jubilant Birthday Card with cheerful floral pattern? Wrapping Paper! Floral cards are always a hit when making birthday cards for her! The more flower cards we have the happier we are, right ladies?!
When you are stumped on colors to use to make a card look around you for inspiration. In the past I used my comforter on my guest bedroom!
My gift for my friend’s birthday was wrapped and I loved how bright the colors were so used it to make her card!
Here is my Jubilant Birthday Card with Cheerful Floral Pattern:
Don’t you agree that the florals and colors are fun?
- Stamp Set – Bloom by Bloom and Friendly Expression
- Cardstock – Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink Pads – Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
- Flower Punch from Bitty Blooms Punch Pack (if you order the Bloom by Bloom Bundle it includes the punches and you will save 10%!)
- Rhinestone Jewels
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
What should I have done?
Now that I lay the card on the wrapping paper I realized I should have used Pineapple Punch Cardstock and Ink colors. But otherwise I really like my card and it was simple to stamp!
Enjoy My Jubilant Birthday Card Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Pin This Jubilant Birthday Card:
Here is a pin created for you to pin to your favorite pinterest board so you have it for future reference.
Let’s Chat Y’all
There is just so much going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and I know it’s hard to remember it all! Heck, I have trouble remembering!
I am using this area of my post to remind you of everything!
Join the Fun!
During Sale-A-Bration if your shopping list is close to $100 you need to stop and consider getting the Starter Kit! Yes, that means you are joining as a Demonstrator. But that also means you get soooo much Free that it is so worth it. I am advising people to give it a try, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain! If you have questions I am happy to answer them!
Shop up to $175 anything you want
Shipping is FREE
Only pay sales tax on either kit option you choose! Option 1 $99 – No tote, Option 2 $129 includes Craft & Carry Tote!
Plus, after you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you save 20-25% every time you order!
If you enjoyed today’s post
Make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
· Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
· Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
· Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
· Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
· Follow me on Pinterest
· Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
Do you have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with? I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of any current catalog.
Simply click on any photo below or visit www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net