6 Birthday Cards made fast and efficient and very easily! Since I have such a large family this type of card is great for me to send to any of them! The Happy Birthday cards are similar but when you see how I made these you will see how simple they are to make! It’s #simplestamping at it’s best!!
You can use any sentiment stamp you have in your craft stash! You could even turn this into a handmade congratulations card.
Since I received a question about the Stampin’ Up! Stitched All Around set I wanted to use this set to make my birthday cards. All of the samples my Stamping Friends are seeing are “fancy”. I have been asked how to use this set easier! Hence my layout!
Here are my 6 Birthday Cards!
Supplies I used
- Cardstock – Pacific Point, Real Red and Daffodil Delight – Cut each color 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- 6 pieces of Cardstock – Pacific Point, Real Red and Daffodil Delight – Cut each color 4″ x 5 1/4″
- You will need two of each – 4″ x 5 1/4″ from all three of your cardstock colors, these will be your layers for all of your cards
- Cut 6 Whisper White Thick card bases – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/5″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Also needed are 6 Whisper White layers – cut 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Balloon Bouquet Punch
- Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
Step by Step Instructions
- Punch balloons from each piece of 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Cardstock – you should be able to punch 6 sets of balloons from each sheet
- Add Dimensionals to all of the large balloons
- Stamp Sentiment on the bottom of the Whisper White Layers with Memento Ink
- Draw balloon strings up from the sentiment with Stampin’ Write Marker
- Begin adding balloons to each layer first add small balloons (as shown on video below), then add large balloons
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the colored cardstock with Snail
- Add both layers to the Whisper White Thick card-bases
- Repeat until all six cards are complete!
You can click on any photo to shop for or visit www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Want to see more Birthday Card ideas? Click here
Did you like today’s 6 Birthday cards and feel these are ones you could make to have on hand for whenever you need to grab a quick card? Which is your favorite color… Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, or Real Red? Let me know in the comments.