No shed glitter on a Christmas Greeting Card?? Sounds too good to be true? Well I’ve got a super fun card to share with you today to teach you how to accomplish this beautiful task!!
But first…I’m Super excited to announce I will be Live on YouTube Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 10:00 am Eastern, 9:00 am Central, 8:00 am Mountain, 7:00 am Pacific! My YouTube Channel is TxStampinSharonArmstrong, see y’all Tuesday morning! Grab a cup of coffee and join me!
Now let me show you how to get no shed glitter on Christmas greeting card!
Ready for Christmas Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 20 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e, g, h
Create a beautiful home around this excited little dog. Everyone can relate to him, right? The little dog in this set is the reason I bought it because I have a little Dachshund name Stella! However, he didn’t really fit well on this card so no little doggy!
Love Glitter? Love No Shed Glitter even more?
My favorite Christmas cards as a child were the ones with glitter on them. This entire handmade Christmas card sparkles with no shed glitter! I think it took me like 5 minutes to make this card! You can see how easy it is on my video below!
Ready for Christmas Card Measurements:
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Real Red Cardstock – 4 x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon – (1) 5″ (1) 3″
Enjoy my Video!
Easy Shopping List
Simply click on any photo below or visit my website at www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Looking for other Christmas Card Design Ideas? Visit for lots of options here.