I’ve got a simple, yet very elegant, handmade card tutorial today-Congratulations Card: Friendly Expressions.
The Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder turns any card into a WOW!
All images © Stampin’ Up!
To me this would be the perfect masculine card with the Night of Navy paired with Silver Foil paper! Using only Night of Navy ink the sentiment really pops!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
· STAMPS – Friendly Expressions (C – 146673, W – 146670)
• PAPER – Whisper White Thick (140272), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730), Silver Foil (132178)
• INK – Night of Navy (147110)
• OTHER – Foliage Frame Framelits (145353), Big Shot (143263), Tufted Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder (146335), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Snail (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Whisper White Thick – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
• Whisper White – 1 ½” x 4”
• Night of Navy – 4” x 5 ¼”
• Silver Foil – 1 ¾” x 4 ¼”, scraps for leaves
· Using the Big Shot, emboss Whisper White 5 ½” x 4” with Tufted Embossing Folder, add to Whisper White Thick card base with Multipurpose Glue
· Stamp Congratulations with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White 1 ½” x 4”
· Adhere the Whisper White stamped layer to the Silver Foil layer
· Cut out 5 leaves with Silver Foil scrap using the Foliage Framelits
· Apply snail to top left corner and bottom right corner on back of Silver Foil
· Add three leaves to the top left and two leaves to bottom right
· Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue on back of Silver Foil, add to the Night of Navy card layer
Congratulations Card: Friendly Expressions Video Tutorial:
Why Join Stampin’ Up!?
After returning from Stampin’ Up!”s Onstage in Orlando I couldn’t help but reflect on all of the friendships that I have because of Stamps, Paper, and Ink!
Originally I joined for the Hobby only to quickly learn that I was meeting so many new stamping friends! Friends that I still have today!
Nothing sweeter than gathering with those friends at an event like OnStage! My team’s name is Stamping Friends Forever and I love every one of them. A few of them gathered with me at a meeting and we captured a photo.
Many have joined for the discount on their orders while others have decided to share what they love with others and are earning money to pay for kids dance lessons, braces (like I did!), trips for their families and the list goes on and on.
If you would like more information I would be honored to chat with you. You can click on the Contact Me button above and send me a message. I will answer all of your questions!
Easy Button Shopping
Simply click any photo below or visit www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Please enter HOST CODE 4N34GT66 at checkout