Merry Christmas To All Online Card Class
Items you need to have to complete this Merry Christmas to All class:
Merry Christmas to All Bundle
Copper Emboss Powder
Gold Emboss Powder
You will receive in this class
8 Different Card Designs!!! (note: some DSP may vary for your cards)
Precut cardstock, ribbon, designer series paper, etc. to complete your cards
PDF Instruction Sheets
Tips and Tricks Videos
Merry Christmas to All Photopolymer Bundle
Place a minimum $40 order per card kit
Place your order www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Use HOST CODE at Checkout KAJGNBEB
Orders need to be placed between October 1-10, 2018 and I will begin cutting and preparing the kits to ship to you via Priority Mail on October 22, 2018.
You will be notified when your kit has shipped and be given access to the PDF Instructions and Tips and Tricks videos to help you assemble the card kits.
Want to see the cards better? Enjoy my quick video
How My Online Classes Work
1. Place your $40 minimum order before 10th of the month use Host Code for the kit you want. (Note if you want more than one just use one Host Code I will send you multiples) If your order is more than $150 don’t use a Host Code enjoy the rewards! I will still send you the FREE card kits! For every $40 I will send you a card kit!
2. For every $40 ordered I will send you a FREE Card Kit for FREE using the Host Code you used (if your order is more I will send you one of each unless you email me sharon[email protected] and let me know that you want the same set
3. On the 11th I place an order for all the supplies I need to complete the kits
4. Once order arrives I begin cutting and packing the kits
5. I ship the kits out on the 22nd of the month FREE to you!
New Refer a Friend Program
I love stamping with Friends, don’t you?
If you refer a friend to me and they place an order on my website I want to send you a Thank You! And I will send one to your friend too!
Simply let me know your friend’s name using this Email Link and I will get your gifts in the mail!
October begins a new program I am rolling out!
For every $50 you shop for I will mail you a $5 coupon card! You can collect them and save them up to pick out more! The card will be valid for one year.
NOTE: If you place an order during my Card Kit ordering period (1-10th of month) you will not receive the coupon card unless you add an additional $50 to the $40 minimum order to receive the card kit.
From October 1-7, 2018 Stampin’ Up! is offering 10% off select items to help you with your World Card Making Day Activities!
You can see the list of items HERE
HOST CODE KAJGNBEB