Today’s Stampin’ Up! Falling Leaves Bundle card will be available from the New 2018 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Everyone can begin ordering their favorites starting September 5, 2018. As a demonstrator we are allowed to preorder in August and you know how it is when you get new goodies! Like Christmas and you can’t wait to play with all of your new toys!
This handmade thank you card features the copper foil sheets. I also used copper powder with the heat embossing tool.
Enjoy my video how to make this Stampin’ Up! Falling Leaves Bundle Card:
Taking photos of this card wasn’t easy since the Copper Foil and Copper Embossing looked Gold! You know how much I love Copper and it is my go to!
Stampin’ Up! Falling Leaves Bundle Card Supplies:
Falling For Leaves Bundle – available September 5
Country Lane Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″ – available September 5
Copper Foil Sheets – scraps for leaves
Soft Suede – scarp for Leaf
Whisper White Thick – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
Whisper White (Banner) – 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, punch banner tail on left side with Banner Triple Punch
Copper Trim – enough to tie a small knot, pull ends apart to fan them out
Copper Emboss Powder
Heat Embossing Tool
Banner Triple Punch
Stampin’ Up! Falling Leaves Bundle Card Instructions:
- Adhere the DSP to the Whisper White Thick Card Base with Snail
- Cut out three leaves using the Copper Foil – watch my tip on the video!
- Rub Embossing Buddy over Soft Suede scrap
- Stamp large leaf with Versamark Ink on Soft Suede scrap
- Pour Copper Emboss Powder over and heat set with Heat Tool
- Cut out Leaf with coordinating Framelits – I only used the outer shape not the detailed one
- Apply Snail to back of leaf
- Add the three copper leaves to the Snail
- Attach the leaves to the card front with Dimensionals
- Rub Embossing Buddy over the Whisper White Sentiment Banner (using the Banner Triple Punch on left side of strip)
- Stamp sentiment with Versamark Ink
- Pour Copper Emboss Powder over and heat set
- Attach the Sentiment Banner to the card front with Dimensionals
Join My Newsletter List
I invite you to join my Newsletter List to receive Project Sheets each week to inspire you as well as announcements from me and Stampin’ Up! Simply CLICK HERE Then check your email and confirm your subscription!
Easy Shopping Links